Where to buy?
1. We are fully committed to providing you with the highest quality drugs with no prescription.
2. The privacy is protected and your personal information is safe.
3. Buying effective drugs without a prescription at our online pharmacy, you will be always satisfied returned customers.
Get 29% off from All-Medications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code:rxmedsguide
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code rxmedsguide above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Each film coated tablet contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil equivalent to Cefpodoxime 100
Each film-coated tablet contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil equivalent to Cefpodoxime 200
Cefpodoxime-50 Dry Syrup
Each 5 ml of reconstituted suspension contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil equivalent to Cefpodoxime 50
Cefpodoxime-100 Dry Syrup
Each 5 ml of reconstituted suspension contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil equivalent to Cefpodoxime 100
Without a Prescription
Cefpodoxime is prescribed for the treatment of the following infections:
- Acute community-acquired pneumonia;
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis;
- Acute uncomplicated gonorrhoea;
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections;
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections;
- Upper respiratory tract infections, including acute otitis media, tonsillitis and pharyngitis;
Adults (Age 13 years and older)
Upper respiratory tract infections 100 12 hourly for 5-10 days
Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis 200 12 hourly for 10 days
Acute community-acquired pneumonia 200 12 hourly for 14 days
Uncomplicated gonorrhoea 200 single dose
Uncomplicated urinary tract infections 100 12 hourly for 7 days
Skin and skin structure infections 400 12 hourly for 7 to 14 days
Children (Age 5 months through 12 years)
Acute otitis media 10 /kg (max 400 mg/dose) once daily or 5 mg/kg (max 200 mg/dose) 12 hourly for 10 days.
Pharyngitis and/or tonsillitis 5 /kg/dose (max 100 mg/dose) 12 hourly for 5-10 days.
HEPATIC I NSUFFICIENCY
No dosage adjustment is recommended for patients with hepatic insufficiency.
RENAL I NSUFFICIENCY
Dosage of cefpodoxime should be modified according to the degree of renal impairment for patients with creatinine clearance of less than 30 ml/minute.
Cefpodoxime is contraindicated in individuals who show hypersensitivity to cefpodoxime proxetil, to cephalosporins or other beta-lactamases.
Cefpodoxime may be administered to pregnant women only if clearly prescribed.
Cefpodoxime is excreted in human milk. A decision should be made whether to discontinue nursing or to discontinue the drug.
No dose adjustment is recommended in elderly patients with normal renal function.
Cefpodoxime is not recommended for infants under five months of age.
- Strip of 6 tablets;
- Bottle of 30 ml.