Where to buy?
1. We are fully committed to providing you with the highest quality prescription drugs with cheap prices.
2. The privacy is protected and your personal information is safe.
3. Buying effective drugs at our online pharmacy, you will be always satisfied returned customers.
Discount Coupon Code
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code:rxmedsguide
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code rxmedsguide above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Flomist Aqueous Nasal Spray
Fluticasone Propionate BP 0.05% w/v, Benzalkonium Chloride NF 0.01% w/v (as preservative), Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol USP 0.25% v/v (as preservative) Each spray delivers Fluticasone propionate BP 50 mcg.
Flomist is indicated for the management of the nasal symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic and non-allergic rhinitis in adults and pediatric patients four years of age and older.
Patients should use Flomist at regular intervals as directed since its effectiveness depends on its regular use.
The recommended starting dose is two sprays (50 mcg of fluticasone propionate each) in each nostril once-a-day (total daily dose 200 mcg).
The same dosage divided into 100 mcg given twice-a-day (e.g. 8.00 am and 8.00 pm) is also effective.
After the first few days, patients may be able to reduce their dosage to 100 mcg (one spray in each nostril) once daily for maintenance therapy.
Adolescents and Children (4 years of age and older):
Patients should be started with 100 mcg (one spray in each nostril once daily).
Patients not adequately responding to 100 mcg may use 200 mcg (two sprays in each nostril).
Once adequate control is achieved, the dosage should be decreased to 100 mcg (one spray in each nostril) daily.
The maximum daily dosage should not exceed two sprays in each nostril (200 mcg/day).
Flomist is not recommended for children under 4 years of age.
Flomist is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Flomist is contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Pack contains 100 metered doses.